What is RAPID?
RAPID stands for Rapid Assessment
of Potential Interest and Direction
It's a "quick read" on your proposed grant request. Here's how it works:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide the following:
- Your Name and Phone Number
- Program Topic
- Disease State/ Therapeutic Area
- Program Date
- Amount Requested
- The RAPID feedback will be one of the following:
- Your program would not receive funding at this time. We do not recommend submission
of a grant application.
- Your program is consistent with our current areas of educational interest and available
funding. A grant application received at this time would be reviewed for consideration.